Beechcraft Flight Training (BPPP)
Beechcraft Bonanza and Baron Flight Training
Bonanza and Baron flight training is provided by Stephen Hammers, ATP, CFI, CFI, MEI.
Stephen Hammers is a 30 year flight instructor veteran and a Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program certified flight instructor. Mr. Hammers is located in Nashville, TN. and is willing to travel (travel expenses will apply). Mr. Hammers is the former owner of an E55 and a 58P Baron and currently owns a G58 Baron.
Flight Instruction Services Offered:
- Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Certificate
- Multi Engine Rating
- Instrument Competency Check
- Insurance Checkout/Training
- Biannual Flight Review
- Emergency Procedures Training
Flight Training Costs: (Includes ground and flight training)
Baron/Travel Air: $85/Hr
Training is offered in all models of Bonanza and Barons (including Debonair and Travel Air) including several variations of glass panels.
Items required prior to training:
1. Certificate of Insurance, which includes the following as additional insured (Insurance companies are a custom to this type of requirement): American Bonanza Society, Inc., American Bonanza Society Air Safety Foundation, Inc., their officers, directors, agents, independent contractors and employees.
2. Hold Harmless Agreement